Gymnast of the Month
Ends Sep 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Submit your gymnast for our Gymnast of The Month contest! One lucky winner will receive FOUR tickets to the Gold Over America Tour coming to Little Caesars Arena on October 24, 2021, and will also be featured on the Little Caesars Arena social media!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: 313 Presents, LLC – Gymnast of the Month Gold Over America Tour Ticket Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of Michigan ages 3 - 17 years of age who are gymnasts (“Participant”). All entries must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of Participant (“Entrant”). Employees of 313 Presents, LLC (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Sponsor, and any of its divisions, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and any affiliated entities, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: 313 Presents, LLC, 2525 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, Michigan 48201
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, September 3, 2021. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Visit: 313Presents.com/details/GymnastOfTheMonthContest. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her name, e-mail address, and phone number (the “Official Entry Form”). Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different, identities, registrations or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
ALTERNATE ENTRY: To manually enter the Sweepstakes (an “Alternate Entry”), please send via first class mail a 3 x 5 card with Entrant’s name, address and telephone number to 2525 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201 Attn: GOAT Contest postmarked no later than September 3, 2021. All other Alternate Entries will be void. Only one Alternate Entry per person. If more than one Alternate Entry is received via mail, all Alternate Entries will be void. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of Alternate Entries will be void. Proof of sending or submitting an Alternate Entry is not proof of receipt of such Alternate Entry by Sponsors. Alternative entries must be postmarked no later than September 3, 2021 received by September 8, 2021.
5. Drawings: Sponsor will conduct five (5) random drawings among qualified Entrants to select one (1) winner during each drawing for a total of five (5) winners (each a “Winner”) during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawings will take place on May 24, 2021, June 21, 2021, July 19, 2021, August 23, 2021 and September 20, 2021; Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on September 3, 2021. Odds of being a winner will depend upon the total number of entries received at the time of each drawing.
Selection of Winner: Prior to receiving Prizes, Winner may be required to provide tax identification numbers and other information reasonably necessary to enable Sponsor to fulfill any tax reporting requirements and confirm in writing in a form reasonably required by Sponsor that Winner and/or their guests meet the eligibility requirements. Winner may also, at Sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and except where prohibited by law, a publicity release form (“affidavit/release”), or such other documentation as Sponsor may deem reasonably necessary within 24 hours of receipt. If a Winner cannot be contacted, declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, or fails to provide the information referred to above or other information that may be required by law within the required time period, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, award the Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received.
6. Prize: Each Winner will receive the following prize: Four (4) tickets to the Gold Over America Tour at Little Caesars Arena on October 24, 2021. The retail value or actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event that the prize is unavailable due to any factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control. Transportation to and from the event and parking is not included. Sponsor is not responsible if any event is postponed or canceled and winner accepts the prize subject to all conditions printed on the admission ticket, as well as those contained herein. Total ARV of each prize: $200.00.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless 313 Presents, LLC, Olympia Entertainment, Inc., Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc., Twitter and Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, illicit activity, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: By entering this Contest, Entrants and Winner agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any injury, loss or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or any other Contest-related activity; or (7) unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information, and/or invasion of privacy. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Wayne County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 313 Presents, 2525 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, Michigan 48201, Attn: GOAT Contest and a copy of the Official Rules may be found at 313Presents.com.