Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre
313 Presents entered into a cooperative agreement with Luna Entertainment (Luna) and is responsible for managing, marketing and booking of the 7,200-capacity venue (4,200 in the pavilion and 3,000 on the Kroger lawn). As Macomb County’s premier outdoor amphitheatre, concertgoers can expect the same diverse array of top touring acts they have come to expect when attending shows at other 313 Presents venues.
The Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre Box Office is currently closed and an opening date is TBA. For more information regarding postponement, rescheduled and canceled events, please visit our All Event Status Updates page or refer to the Ticketmaster Help Desk.
If you would like to contact the box office or make an appointment with a representative please click here.
- In order to enter the facility, guests will go through at least one security checkpoint. We use Magnetometers to screen all our guests unless you request or require a hand wand, in which case we will have a Crowd Manager of the same gender use a metal detecting hand wand you before you enter the venue. If you are unable to have a metal detecting hand wand used, a Crowd Manager of your gender will perform a pat down before you may enter the facility.
- We have accessible parking for guests with disabilities attending events at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill. VIP parking is located across from the VIP Gate and the Box Office for guests with disabilities. There is also a paved lot near the Main Gate that we designate for guests with disabilities who wish to enter through the main entrance.
- Guests entering the venue from the VIP Gate will be able to utilize accessible restrooms to their left. There is also an accessible concession stand where you will be able to purchase snacks, food and soft drinks.
- If you have lawn tickets and would like to upgrade to accessible lawn seating, you will need to speak with a Guest Relations Supervisor and they will be able to assist you by going to the box office and arranging for you to be seated in one of our accessible lawn areas. Please note this is based on if there are remaining unsold accessible lawn seats. If you wish to upgrade to pavilion accessible seats, there may be a charge for the difference in price.
- The accessible seating locations for The Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill are in the orchestra pit and on both levels of the concourse. Orchestra pit seating may vary depending on the production of the show. One companion seat may be purchased per accessible seat purchased. Additional companion seats may be purchased but will be placed in rows near the accessible section, if available. For assistance purchasing accessible seats or companion seats, please call the Box Office at (313)471-7929.
Assisted Listening Devices
- We offer Assisted Listening Devices to any guests that require them. They can be checked out at the Guest Service Kiosk located near the Main Entrance.
- If you are hearing impaired and want to visit The Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill, you may request the services of an interpreter by contacting Guest Experience at [email protected]. We ask that you make this request at least two weeks prior to the show date for which the interpreter is needed.
- If you have Will Call tickets and you are at the Main Gate, you may speak with a Guest Relations colleague and they will either escort you to collect your tickets or retrieve your tickets for you from our Will Call located at the East Box Office near the VIP Gate.
- Guests who require a wheelchair escort can enter any one of our entrances and request that service by speaking with a Guest Relations colleague. They will escort you to your seat via wheelchair, or to any other location that you need assistance accessing (restroom, concession stand, etc.).
Location and address
Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan. The address is 14900 Metropolitan Parkway, just 3 ½ miles east of Van Dyke (M-53) in Sterling Heights. (Please note that Metropolitan Parkway is also known as 16 Mile or Big Beaver Rd.) Whether you are coming from Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, or St. Clair County, the amphitheatre is easily accessible from I-75, I-94, I-696, or M-59.
Can I bring my camera?
No video and sound recording devices, GoPros or tablets and No professional cameras (detachable lens).
What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted in the pavilion, inside restrooms, on the sponsor decks or where food & beverage is sold.
How do I contact Lost And Found?
During an event, found items are turned into the Guest Services Office near the Main Entrance. Guests may inquire about items at any point during the event. After an event, guests can email [email protected] to inquire about a lost item.
Will the event be canceled due to inclement weather?
All events at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to check social media channels and the news section on this website for updates.
What time do doors open?
The doors for events at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre open 90 minutes before the scheduled show start. This is subject to change.
Can I bring a chair?
Guests are permitted to bring in “beach style” chairs for most amphitheater shows. Camping chairs or chairs that are more than 12 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat (when unfolded) are not permitted into the venue. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests.
Can I bring an umbrella?
Umbrellas are allowed, except pointed tip umbrellas.
Can I bring in my own food?
Guests at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre are permitted to bring in their own food, but no outside beverages are permitted. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests.
What are the set times for my event?
Set times for each show varies, and are subject to change. Please reach out to our Guest Experience Team at [email protected] or 313.471.7425 for the most up to date run of show.
Where is the rideshare drop off?
Rideshares should enter the main drive, take their first left, and drop you off at the flag poles outside of the Freedom Hill Banquet Center. At the end of the event, the pick up zone is in the parking area to the West of the marquee.
Breast pumps are permitted inside the amphitheatre. If you have any questions about related items, please call Guest Experience at 313.471.7425 or email [email protected] For the comfort of nursing mothers, we encourage you to use our First Aid (located near the main entrance) to nurse or pump.
What is the amphitheatre capacity?
7,200 Total (* 4,200 fixed seats + *3,000 for lawn seats)
Where is parking located?
The main entrance is located at 14420 Metro Parkway, on the corner of Metro Parkway and Park Access Dr. VIP parking is located at the VIP Lot in the northeast corner of the complex. The VIP Lot’s entrance address is 14922 Metro Parkway, just a little further East past the main entrance.
Where is guest services located?
Guest Services is located at the main gate on the Southwest side of the venue.