- Nov 13 - 17 , 2013
- $14 - $82 reserved
- Tickets can be purchased at 313Presents.com, the Fox Theatre Box Office and the Little Caesars Arena XFINITY Box Office (both without service charge) and Ticketmaster.com. To purchase tickets by phone, call 800-745-3000. For additional information, call 313-471-6611.
- Buy Tickets Now
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONSNov 13 - 17 , 2013 The Palace of Auburn Hills
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONS is a once in a millennium event that honors The Year of the Dragon. DRAGONS is a never-before-seen blend of renowned spiritual and real life legends and is coming to The Palace of Auburn Hills, November 13-17, 2013.
Tickets priced from $14 - $82 reserved are on sale now at Palacenet.com, The Palace Ticket Store and all Ticketmaster locations, including The Locker Room Store at Great Lakes Crossing. Tickets may be also charged by phone to American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard by calling 800.745.3000.
Circus performers from the farthest reaches of the earth have assembled for Ringling Bros. Presents DRAGONS to showcase their astounding acts of bravery and astonishing athleticism. Ringling Bros.® Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson presides over this fantastical celebratory tournament of circus champions that brings together mystic dragon lore with authentic circus feats.
The anticipation builds throughout Ringling Bros. Presents DRAGONS as Children Of All Ages bear witness to one phenomenal Ringling Bros. circus act after another, from Shaolin Kung Fu Warriors, charging Cossack riders, magnificent Asian elephants, fierce tigers to the frenzied Globe of Steel. As the audience observes these and even more real world displays that pay tribute to the dragon, their continued excitement will bring glimpses of the elusive beast. But, the big question remains; what will it take to lure a true dragon from its golden lair?
Ringling Bros. Presents DRAGONS opens an hour before show time with the interactive All Access Pre-show, FREE to all ticket holders.
Wednesday, Nov. 13 – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 14 – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 15 – 11 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 16 – 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 17 – 1 p.m. & 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Friday, November 15, 2013 11:00 AM Add to Calendar
- Friday, November 15, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, November 16, 2013 11:30 AM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:00 PM Add to Calendar
- Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:00 PM Add to Calendar