The Fox Theatre Box Office is located next to the Fox Theatre’s main entrance.
In the interest and safety of our guests and colleagues and in response to Governor Whitmer's Stay Home Stay Safe Executive Order, the XFINITY Box Office at Little Caesars Arena, Fox Theatre box office and Comerica Park box offices are closed until Monday, April 13. As events are rescheduled we will provide messaging via email and through our social channels. If you have questions please email [email protected] and a box office manager working from home will reply to your email during normal business hours.
For information regarding postponement, rescheduled and canceled events, Ticketmaster has provided a Help Desk.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
- The Fox Theatre has one main entrance that is located on Woodward between Montcalm and Columbia St. This entry is accessible. There are usually 7 walkthrough magnetometers at this entrance as well as the option of hand wands or pat down screening if necessary.
- For some events, the Fox Theatre offers an accessible entrance that guests with disabilities can utilize from Montcalm St. There are 2 walkthrough magnetometers at this door as well as hand wands and pat down screening if necessary.
Accessible Drop Off
- The designated Accessible Drop Off / Pick Up location is on Woodward at Columbia.
- Stopping directly in front of the theatre doors is prohibited as it blocks the Q-Line train tracks. Guest’s will be asked to pull forward if stopping in this area.
- Guests can request wheelchair assistance from our Doorman or Guest Services team if needed.
- Are available in the Fox Theatre Parking Garage, as well as the surrounding Olympia-owned parking lots. These spots are available on a first-come, first served basis, at the going event rate.
Assisted Listening Devices
- Available at the Guest Service desk. The devices operate on an FM system. Guests wishing to check out a device must leave a driver’s license or credit card, which will be returned upon receipt of the device in the same condition. Devices are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are provided free of charge.
- There are elevators for guests to use in the lobby to the right of the grand staircase.
Sensory Kits & KultureCity
- The Fox Theatre has partnered with KultureCity to make all events hosted at the arena sensory inclusive. This new initiative promotes an accommodating and positive experience for all guests and fans with sensory needs. Sensory bags, equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools, and verbal cue card are available to all guests who may feel overwhelmed by the environment.
- Guests wishing to check out a sensory bag from our Guest Service desk must sign a waiver and leave a driver’s license or credit card, which will be returned upon receipt of the sensory bag in the same condition.
- Sensory bags are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are provided free of charge. The Guest Services desk is stationed in the main lobby just inside the doors on the far left (if you are facing the main entrance). This is where Guests with disabilities can go to request assisted listening devices, KultureCity bags and access to a quiet room if needed.
Sign Language Interpreters
- To request a sign language interpreter, please email [email protected] A four-week notice is required before an event.
Ticket Concerns & Exchanges:
- If you are having challenges with your seats or tickets, please see one of our Guest Services colleagues at the Guest Services Desk located in the Grand Lobby.
- Available for transportation to and from the seating areas.
- Upon arrival, please ask any staff member for wheelchair assistance and they will be happy to help you.
- Wheelchairs are not available for individual use during events. Wheelchairs are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for transport either to seats or back to the doors by a member of our guest services team.
- In the event of a medical emergency in which wheelchair service is required, please contact the nearest staff member.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own wheelchairs to The Fox Theatre.
What is the bag policy?
No bags or purses larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
No backpacks. Single compartment bags (such as drawstring bags) not exceeding the 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted.
Can I bring in a camera, tablet, or video/audio recorder into the Theatre?
Generally, cameras, tablets, audio recorders and video recorders are not permitted in the Fox Theatre; this policy, however, is altered to accommodate the preference of the artist or show. To inquire if cameras, tablets, audio or video recorders are permitted for a particular event, please contact us at 313.471.7000.
Where is the Lost And Found?
All found items are submitted to our Corporate Security Department following the event; please contact (313) 471-6490 to inquire.
Can I host a private event at the Fox Theatre?
For additional information about hosting a private event please contact the Private Event Sales Department at 313-471-3333 or [email protected]
Can I bring in my cellphone?
Please refrain from utilizing cellular phones in the Auditorium.
What is the Smoking policy?
For the comfort and safety of our guests, the Fox Theatre and its surrounding areas are non-smoking, including e-cigarettes, and re-entry to the theatre after exiting is not allowed.
Are there ATM's?
ATM's are located on the Main Floor and Mezzanine levels of the theatre on the left and right sides of the building.
I am running late, can I still attend my event?
Select performances prohibit late seating; therefore, please allow adequate time to arrive at the theatre, undergo security screening and find your appropriate seats. It is recommended guests plan to be seated at least sixty (60) minutes prior to the scheduled show time. Once a performance has begun, guests may be seated in an alternate location – or not seated – until an appropriate interval in the performance. This policy will be implemented and adjusted as necessary to minimize disruption to select performances.
Is there security screening at the entrance?
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests are subject to a courteous screening upon entering the Fox Theatre; security measures include screening via a walk-through metal detector and bag inspections. Please note, all personal belongings are subject to inspection and prohibited items discovered during security inspections must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Items will not be held for later pick-up.
How do I become a Fox Theatre volunteer?
Visit the Fox Theatre Volunteer page for more information