Comerica Park Prohibited Items
- No bags or purses larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- No bags with rigid interior/exterior frames are allowed
- No backpacks (except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the bag-size requirements of 16" x 16" x 8" )
- Prior to entering the park all bags are inspected by our security staff.
- To ensure fan safety, 313 Presents reserve the right to refuse admittance of any item deemed hazardous or suspicious.
All allowable bags and purses are subject to inspection. Guests will be asked to return all non-permitted items back to their vehicle. Guests who are caught in the park with a non-permitted item(s) will have the item confiscated and may be subject to ejection. Items left at the gate are not the responsibility of 313 Presents.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Comerica Park:
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.). Aerosol sunscreen is allowed
- Animals (except ADA compliant service animals or service animals in training)
- Backpacks-multi-compartment backpacks or any bag larger than 16" x 16" x 8". The only exceptions are for diaper bags (must primarily contain diapers and necessary changing supplies), necessary medical bags, and fashion purses.
- Baseball bats of any size. Souvenir bats purchased in the park must be checked at Guest Services office
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages other than factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water
- Bottles (glass or plastic; except factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water). Empty refillable plastic water bottles are allowed.
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons
- Fishing nets or poles
- Hard sided cups, thermos or coolers
- Knives of any size, shape or variety (box cutters, scissors, etc.)
- Laser devices/pointers
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Markers and paint
- Masks, helmets, or any costume items that cover the face.
- Noisemaking devices: air horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles and other noisemakers
- Non-baseball related signs
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles: sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, beachballs
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, segways, scooters
- Squirt guns of any kind
- Sticks, including signs attached to sticks
- Stools, folding chairs or back supports
- Umbrellas-no large or golf size umbrellas. Only small collapsible umbrellas allowed.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (i.e. drones)
Guests are encouraged to take non-permitted items back to their car. Items left at the gate are not the responsibility of 313 Presents. The venue has a no re-entry policy. Guests who exit the venue will not be permitted to reenter.
For additional details about Comerica Park Policies please click the button below.