Pine Knob Music Theatre Prohibited Items & Entry Policies
- BAGS, PURSES & CLUTCHES LARGER THAN 4" x 6" x 1.5" ARE PROHIBITED.
- SINGLE COMPARTMENT BAGS, WALLETS & CLUTCHES SMALLER THAN 4" x 6" x 1.5" WITH OR WITHOUT A HANDLE OR STRAP ARE PERMITTED.
- Exceptions to this policy include:
- Bags, wallets and clutches needed due to medical necessity. Medical necessity include Diaper bags, Breast pumps, Oxygen, Insulin, Epi-pens and other medical devices.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Pine Knob Music Theatre:
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Animals (except approved service animals or service animals in training)
- Bags, purses, & clutches larger than 4” x 6” x 1.5”. See Bag Policy above for more details.
- Noisemaking devices: air horns, fog horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, vuvuzelas, didgeridoos and other noisemakers
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party or for medical needs)
- Smoking of any kind (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.)
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Laser pointers, any device that could create an optical illusion, or any similar devices
- Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, clubs, poles, brooms, selfie-sticks, fishing nets or poles, signs attached to signs, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or Go Pros
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, hover boards or any personalized recreational vehicles
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, mace) Toy or fake weapons (including squirt guns or super soakers
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Ilitch Sports + Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17” in length.
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Camping chairs, double chairs, or chairs exceeding 12” from the ground to the bottom of the seat when unfolded. Beach chairs that are less than 12” from the ground are permitted. Please note, due to safety purposes, there may be some events in which chairs are not permitted
All guests will be subject to screening upon entry, which includes:
- A walk-through metal detector
- Handheld wand (if applicable)
- Bag search (medical and diaper bags only. See bag policy above).
- This policy is subject to change, based on select events.
The venue has a no re-entry policy. Guests who exit the venue will not be permitted to re-enter.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Ilitch Sports + Entertainment is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. To provide these types of experiences, we have standards and expectations for all guests and visitors. The Guest Code of Conduct outlines those expectations and policies. Treat everyone, including opposing fans, with respect and dignity by displaying proper etiquette as outlined below.
- Guests should refrain from any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the game or event.
- Do not engage in any unruly behavior, including obscene gestures, derogatory, vulgar, biased, or abusive language, including betting related speech and behavior, directed at guests, venue personnel, players, umpires, officials, artists or anyone else. This includes the use of such language, actions or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage violence, a confrontation or threat of physical harm.
- Refrain from wearing any clothing or displaying signage/products that contains obscene or indecent messages or signs.
- Ilitch Sports + Entertainment reserves the right to prohibit anything deemed inappropriate.
- Do not fight, throw objects, or attempt to enter or interfere with the progress of the game, ball, or playing surface.
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and avoid intoxication, diminished capacity or impairment by alcohol or drugs. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Point and shoot camera (Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses are not allowed)
- Juice boxes, only if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- Knitting needles
- Only medical bags and diaper bags. All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags) are prohibited.
- Only plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- Seat cushions
- Signs and banners (any wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length are prohibited)
- Single compartment bags, wallets, and clutches smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Small radios
- Battery operated/ rechargeable, handheld fans
- Battery operated coats, gloves, and vests
- Beach chairs that are no more than 12 inches from seat to ground, are not in a carrying bag, and do not have compartments.
- Non-pointed tip umbrellas