Fox Theatre Prohibited Items
ALL BAGS, PURSES & CLUTCHES ARE PROHIBITED.
Exceptions to this policy include bags needed due to medical necessity including diaper bags, breast pumps and other medical devices. Medical bags must measure smaller than 14" x 14" x 6".
Single compartment wallets smaller than 5" x 7" x 1.5", with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into the Fox Theatre:
- Outside beverage of any kind
- Outside food
- Bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
- Toy or fake weapons
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- No animals (except service animals)
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or GoPros
- Umbrellas with pointed tips
- Bags or purses larger than 5” x 7” x 1.5”
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
- Professional cameras with detachable lenes
- Poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Artificial noise makers
- Inflatable objects
- Aerosol cans
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Olympia Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- E-cigarettes are permitted for use only in designated smoking areas
- Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
Additional items may be added on an event by event basis and dictated by tour personnel such as signs, chairs, blankets, etc.