313 Presents Guest Code of Conduct
313 Presents is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- All 313 Presents employees will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the 313 Presents experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter restricted areas and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
313 Presents thanks you for adhering to the provisions of the Guest Code of Conduct.