Meadow Brook Amphitheatre on the Campus of Oakland University
313 Presents oversees managing, marketing and booking of the 7,700-capacity amphitheatre as part of an agreement with Oakland University. Meadow Brook’s traditional and eclectic programming has flourished over the years and has recently become a destination for music’s biggest emerging stars. Today, concerts of all genres highlight and showcase the venue’s unique ambiance and intimate setting.
THE BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
- At Meadow Brook Amphitheatre the accessible parking lot is located next to the VIP parking lot. The VIP parking lot can easily be accessed by entering either the Adams Road entrance or the Walton Road entrance. From the Walton Road entrance, head east on Meadow Brook Road, turn right onto Sunset Lane, stay to the right for the VIP/ Accessible Lot, then follow the provided signage.
- Both entrances at Meadow Brook are accessible. In order to enter the facility, guests will go through at least one security checkpoint. We use Magnetometers to screen all of our guests unless you request or require a hand wand, in which case we will have a Crowd Manager of the same gender use a metal detecting hand wand you before you enter the venue. If you are unable to have a metal detecting hand wand used, a Crowd Manager of your gender will perform a pat down before you may enter the facility.
- If you are hearing impaired and want to visit Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, you may request the services of an interpreter by contacting Guest Experience at GuestExperience@olyent.com. We ask that you make this request at least two weeks prior to the show date for which the interpreter will be needed.
Golf Cart Escorts
- Guest who require assistance getting to their seats from either of our gates can request a golf cart escort by speaking with a Guest Relations colleague.
Assisted Listening Devices
- We offer Assisted Listening Devices to any guests that require them. They can be checked out at the Guest Service Office which is near the main entrance.
- Once you are in the venue you will be able to utilize accessible restrooms to the left, and a bar area up the accessible ramp that will be to your left just before you enter the pavilion. There is also an accessible concession stand where you will be able to purchase snacks, food and soft drinks.
- If you have lawn tickets and would like to move to accessible seating, you will need to speak with a Guest Relations Supervisor and they will be able to assist you by going to the box office and arranging for you to be seated in one of our accessible areas. Please note this is based on if there are remaining unsold accessible lawn seats.
- The accessible seating locations for Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are located in the rear of the pavilion. These tickets are generally priced at the lawn price. One companion seat may be purchased with the accessible seat. Additional companion seats may be purchased but will be placed in the rows ahead of the accessible section, if available. For assistance purchasing accessible seats or companion seats, please call the Box Office at 313-471-7929.
- If your tickets are in Will Call but you are at the VIP gate, you may speak with a Guest Relations colleague and they will either escort you via golf cart to collect your tickets or retrieve your tickets for you from our Will Call Box Office located near the Main Gate.
Can I bring my bag or purse into the Amphitheatre?
To uphold health and safety protocols, minimize contact and ensure a more seamless entry process, our venues have adopted a no bag policy.
Exceptions to this policy include bags needed due to medical necessity including diaper bags, breast pumps and other medical devices. Medical bags must measure smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" and be screened at a designated entrance.
Single compartment wallets smaller than 5" x 7" x 1.5", with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
Can I bring in a camera?
No video and sound recording devices, GoPros or tablets and No proffessional cameras (detachable lens).
What is the smoking policy?
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with the new Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in the following areas: pavilion, restrooms and sponsor deck.
How do I contact Lost and Found?
During an event, found items are turned into the Guest Services Office near the Main Entrance. Guests may inquire about items at any point during the event. After an event, guests can click this link to submit a missing item.
Will the event be canceled due to inclement weather?
All events at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to check social media channels and the news section on this website for updates.
What time do doors open?
The doors for events at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre open 90 minutes before the scheduled show start. This is subject to change.
Can I bring a chair?
Guests are permitted to bring in “beach style” chairs for most amphitheater shows. Camping chairs or chairs that are more than 12 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat (when unfolded) are not permitted into the venue. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests.
Can I bring an umbrella?
Umbrellas are allowed, except pointed tip umbrellas.
Can I bring food & drink into the Amphitheatre?
Food & beverage is not permitted to be brought into the venue.
What are set times for my event?
Set times for each show varies, and are subject to change. Please reach out to our Guest Experience Team at GuestExperience@olyent.com or 313.471.7425 for the most up to date run of show.
Where is the rideshare drop off and pickup?
The best spot for rideshares at Meadow Brook Amphitheater is on Meadow Brook Rd at Festival Dr (Near the Meadow Brook Marquee).
Breast pumps are permitted inside the amphitheatre. If you have any questions about related items, please call Guest Experience at 313.471.7425 or email GuestExperience@olyent.com. For the comfort of nursing mothers, we encourage you to use our First Aid (located near the main concessions stand) to nurse or pump.
Location and Address
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan at the Oakland University campus Southwest corner of Walton Boulevard and Adams Rd. The address is 3554 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309.
What is the amphitheatre capacity?
7,701 Total (*2,819 pavilion + *4,882 lawn seats)
Is my event sold at full capacity?
While the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve and we prepare to reopen, the health and safety of our guests, staff and artists is the top priority. Unless noted, your event is being sold at full capacity with anticipation that restrictions will be lifted by the time of the event. We continue to work closely with state and local health officials while following capacity guidelines and protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We will monitor protocols and guidelines as they evolve and communicate updates or changes to ticket holders via email, 313Presents.com and our social channels.
Where can I park?
There are two entrances/exits to Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, one entrance/exit off Walton Boulevard and one entrance/exit off Adams Road.
Where is guest services located?
Guest Services is located at the Main Entrance box office at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre.
What is the Guest Code of Conduct?
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. To provide these types of experiences, we have standards and expectations for all guests and visitors. The Guest Code of Conduct outlines those expectations and policies.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity by displaying proper etiquette as outlined below. Guests should refrain from any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Do not engage in any unruly behavior, including obscene gestures, derogatory, vulgar, biased or abusive language directed at guests, venue personnel, artists, or anyone else. This includes the use of such language, actions or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage violence, a confrontation or threat of physical harm
- Refrain from wearing any clothing or displaying signage/products that contains obscene or indecent messages or signs. Meadow Brook Amphitheatre reserves the right to prohibit anything deemed inappropriate
- Do not fight, throw objects or attempt to enter or interfere with the performance area
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and avoid intoxication, diminished capacity or impairment by alcohol or drugs. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when asked by venue personnel
- Do not exit with the expectation to re-enter the venue after scanning of tickets
- Refrain from smoking inside the venue. Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is a non-smoking
Guests must comply with reasonable requests from venue personnel. Those who refuse may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and possible arrest and/or prosecution. Guests are encouraged to visit either Guest Services Office in the rear of the main Box Office at the main entrance.
What are the health & safety measures in place at the venue?
The health and safety of our guests, staff and performers is our first priority. Please visit our Health & Safety Protocol page for more information.
Do you offer sensory-friendly options?
Little Caesars Arena, the Fox Theatre, DTE Energy Amphitheatre, Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre and Comerica Park have partnered with and gained certification with KultureCity, making all events hosted at the venues sensory inclusive. This initiative promotes an accommodating and positive experience for all guests with sensory needs.
Event staff are trained by leading medical professionals on how to recognize guests with sensory needs and how to best handle a sensory overload situation. Sensory bags, equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools, verbal cue cards and weighted lap pads are available to all guests who may feel overwhelmed by the environment. Guests will also have access to sensory areas for those who may need a quieter and more secure environment. Sensory bags may be checked out at Guest Services at each venue the day or night of an event.