Little Caesars Arena Prohibited Items & Entry Policies
- BAGS, PURSES & CLUTCHES LARGER THAN 4" x 6" x 1.5" ARE PROHIBITED.
- SINGLE COMPARTMENT BAGS, WALLETS & CLUTCHES SMALLER THAN 4" x 6" x 1.5" WITH OR WITHOUT A HANDLE STRAP ARE PERMITTED.
- Exceptions to this policy include:
- Medical or diaper bags must measure smaller than 14” x 14’ x 6’ and are required to be x-rayed upon entry at either the Meijer Entry NW or Comerica Entry NE.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Little Caesars Arena:
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Animals (except approved service animals or service animals in training)
- All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags). Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Noisemaking devices: air horns, fog horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, vuvuzelas, didgeridoos and other noisemakers
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party or for medical needs)
- Bottles and liquid containers (glass, plastic, and aluminum)
- No coolers
- Smoking of any kind (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.)
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Laser pointers, any device that could create an optical illusion, or any similar devices
- Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, clubs, poles, brooms, selfie-sticks, fishing nets or poles, signs attached to poles, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or Go Pros
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, hover boards or any personalized recreational vehicles
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, mace) Toy or fake weapons (including squirt guns or super soakers
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Ilitch Sports + Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length.
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Point and shoot camera (Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses are not allowed)
- Juice boxes, only if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- Only medical bags and diaper bags. All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags) are prohibited. See bag policy above for more details.
- Only plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- Seat cushions
- Signs and banners (any wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length are prohibited)
- Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Small radios
- Battery operated/ rechargeable, handheld fans
- Battery operated coats, gloves, and vests
- Hockey pucks and basketballs
- Non-pointed tip umbrellas
All guests will be subject to screening upon entry, which includes:
- A walk-through metal detector
- Handheld wand (if applicable)
- Bag search (medical and diaper bags only. See bag policy below).
- This policy is subject to change, based on select events.
The venue has a no re-entry policy. Guests who exit the venue will not be permitted to re-enter.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Little Caesars Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. To provide these types of experiences, we have standards and expectations for all guests and visitors. The Guest Code of Conduct outlines those expectations and policies.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity by displaying proper etiquette as outlined below. Guests should refrain from any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Do not engage in any unruly behavior, including obscene gestures, derogatory, vulgar, biased or abusive language directed at guests, venue personnel, artists, or anyone else. This includes the use of such language, actions or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage violence, a confrontation or threat of physical harm
- Refrain from wearing any clothing or displaying signage/products that contains obscene or indecent messages or signs. Little Caesars Arena reserves the right to prohibit anything deemed inappropriate
- Do not fight, throw objects, or attempt to enter or interfere with the performance area
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and avoid intoxication, diminished capacity or impairment by alcohol or drugs. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when asked by venue personnel
- Do not exit with the expectation to re-enter the venue after scanning of tickets
- Refrain from smoking inside the venue. Little Caesars Arena is a non-smoking venue.
Guests must comply with reasonable requests from venue personnel. Those who refuse may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and possible arrest and/or prosecution. Guests are encouraged to utilize our text assist tool and/or share any concerns during the event with our venue personnel as soon as possible. Visit one of our Guest Services Offices near PORTALS 10, 20 or 67, or text LCAHELP along with your location and issue to 313-513-HELP (4357).