Little Caesars Arena Prohibited Items & Entry Policies
ALL BAGS, PURSES & CLUTCHES ARE PROHIBITED.
Exceptions to this policy include bags needed due to medical necessity including diaper bags, breast pumps and other medical devices. Single compartment wallets smaller than 4" x 6" x 1.5", with or without a handle or strap are permitted. Medical bags must measure smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" and be screened at a designated entrance.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Little Caesars Arena:
- Weapons (including guns and knives of all sizes)
- Aerosol cans
- Beverages (in any type of container)
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Beach balls or other inflatable objects
- Bats, hockey sticks and clubs
- Whistles and Horns. Foghorns/airhorns and plastic horns, such as vuvuzelas and didgeridoos
- Laser pointers or any similar devices
- Optical Illusions. Items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas.
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length. Teams are also prohibited from providing such items to fans either by sale or giveaway.
- Hard-sided bags
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Illegal substances
- Any form of marijuana
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- iPads, GoPros, laptops and other tablets