DIRECTIONS & PARKING FOR MICHIGAN LOTTERY AMPHITHEATRE AT FREEDOM HILL
Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill is conveniently located on 14900 Metropolitan Parkway, just 3 ½ miles east of Van Dyke (M-53) in Sterling Heights. (Please note that Metropolitan Parkway is also known as 16 Mile or Big Beaver Rd.)
Due to major road construction projects in Macomb County surrounding Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill, guests attending shows this summer, are advised to plan for additional time to get to the venue.
Major construction projects include:
- Concrete repairs on Metro Parkway at Schoenherr Intersection: Repairs on Metro-Parkway on either side of Schoenherr will result in only one lane open in each direction. Project is scheduled to run until late June.
- Schoenherr Road Resurfacing: One lane will be open in each direction from 15mile to 16 ½ mile roads and turns will be restricted at various stages. Project is scheduled to run until late August.
Guests are strongly advised to avoid Schoenherr Road for the foreseeable future. Traffic can get to Metro Parkway by using Van Dyke, Utica Rd, Dodge Park, Garfield or any other major north/south artery. Also, due to construction, I-696 is closed from I-94 to Dequindre Rd. There will be increased traffic on all local roads so guests are encouraged to take their time and arrive early.
The official construction page with project descriptions and updates can be found here.
Parking Lot Policies
- The parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. for most evening shows.
- The parking lot will open two hours prior to the show start time for matinees.
- Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances.
Parking fees are included in ticket prices.