RULES & POLICIES FOR MICHIGAN LOTTERY AMPHITHEATRE AT FREEDOM HILL
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill:
- No outside beverage of any kind
- No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
- No toy or fake weapons
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No animals (except service animals)
- No video and sound recording devices
- No large umbrellas
- No fireworks or any types of explosives
- No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
- No professional cameras (detachable lens)
- No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- No laser pointers
- No artificial noise makers
- No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
- No chairs exceeding 12” from the ground to the bottom of the seat when unfolded
- No aerosol cans
- Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
- Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at DTE Energy Music Theatre, Meadowbrook Amphitheatre, and Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill including its surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from 313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System.
The use of video or sound recording devices is prohibited. At no time will video cameras be allowed in the amphitheatre. The still image camera policy will vary from show to show. While Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill does not have a policy prohibiting cameras, many artists do. When an artist requests a “no-camera” policy, you may not use ANY type of camera, including phones with cameras. You will be asked to return your camera to your car prior to your admittance to the amphitheatre. Our staff is required to politely enforce this on behalf of the artist. When cameras are allowed they are restricted to point and shoot type cameras without interchangeable lenses. No video, Single Lens Reflex (SLR), professional-grade, or cameras with zoom lenses exceeding 4x are allowed. The venue has the right to make determination on all cameras.
Parking Lot Policy
- The parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. for most evening shows
- The parking lot will open two hours prior to the show start time for matinees
- Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events
- Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with the new Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in the following areas: pavilion, restrooms and sponsor deck.
Inclement Weather Policy
All events at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed.