Bring a group to one of our amazing events and save big!
Group discounts are available for 10 or more people at many of the great events at 313 Presents venues. Group tickets can be reserved months in advance for our events, with a 20% deposit required within 10 days of placing an order. Sixty days prior to the event, a final ticket count is required along with full payment. Once payment is received in full, tickets will be delivered.
Please Note: Group minimums vary depending on the event.
GROUP OUTINGS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Get-togethers with family & friends
- Celebrating a birthday or a special occasion
- Planning an unforgettable school field trip
- Entertaining clients or motivating employees
Super Group Program
Companies enrolled in our Super Group Corporate Savings Discount Program are able to offer employees entertainment benefits at no cost. Employees will enjoy discount ticket opportunities or presale advantages to select events.
By enrolling in 313 Presents’ Super Group program, you will be able to:
- Receive personalized service from your own 313 Presents Account Executive
- Offer benefits your employees/members can enjoy at no cost to your organization
- Purchase best available seating and save on ticket rates for select events
- Pay a one-time per order handling fee of $7 (subject to change)
- Contact your own Account Executive to arrange for tickets
- Receive complimentary promotional materials like posters, e-alerts, payroll stuffers and more to promote shows and special offers
- Choose an event and ticket price that suits each employee/member, or organize a group outing at a discounted rate
- Receive special rates on advertising in 313 Presents event programs and sponsorship opportunities
Click here for the Super Group Order Form
CREATE YOUR OWN FOX THEATRE SERIES SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE
Join us at the Fox Theatre! Create your own season with our convenient 'Buy 3 or More Shows' subscription packages and enjoy great theater with the best seats, up to 20% off regular prices, free ticket exchange within your package and other exclusive money-saving benefits. Don't miss a moment.
CLICK HERE for the full 2018-2019 Fox Theatre Series lineup
Please Note: Subscription packages are available for Fox Theatre Series shows only.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the minimum number to receive the group discount?
To receive the group discount, you must have a group of 10 or more for any 313 Presents group sales event.
How can I place my order?
Contact a Group Sales Account Manager at 313.471.3099 to place your order for your upcoming event.
Is a deposit required?
In order to assign seats, we require a non-refundable 20% deposit within 10 business days of making your reservation to continue holding your seats. The deposit is payable by check or credit card and will be credited toward your final balance.
When is final payment due?
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the event date. If the event is within one month, please contact us for special arrangements. Once the final payment has been received, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Is there a handling fee with group sales orders?
Yes, there is a one-time $15.00 Group Sales Handling Fee added to each order purchased.
Can I change my order?
Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. Once the final payment has been received, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Where will I pick up my tickets?
Either your tickets will be mailed directly to you or held at the box office.
Can I Exchange/Return/Refund my tickets?
All sales are final. Tickets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We are bringing a bus, are there special instructions on where it can park?
Bus Parking and pick-up/drop-off arrangements can be made in advance prior to your arrival at a 313 Presents event. Please contact your Group Sales Account Manager for more information.
Are there any special programs where we can get our group involved?
313 Presents offers a variety of Group Experience Packages in which groups of all ages can take part in.
- Girl Scout/Boy Scout Experiences
- Fundraising Group Information