Meadow Brook Amphitheatre on the Campus of Oakland University
313 Presents recently assumed management, marketing and booking of the 7,700-capacity amphitheatre, as part of an operational and management agreement with Oakland University. Meadow Brook’s traditional and eclectic programming has flourished over the years and recently it has become a destination for music’s biggest emerging stars. Today, concerts of all genres highlight and showcase the venue’s unique ambiance and intimate setting.
The Meadow Brook Amphitheatre Box Office is currently closed and an opening date is TBA. For more information regarding postponement, rescheduled and canceled events, please visit our All Event Status Updates page or refer to the Ticketmaster Help Desk.
If you would like to contact the box office or make an appointment with a representative please click here.
- At Meadow Brook Amphitheatre the accessible parking lot is located next to the VIP parking lot. The VIP parking lot can easily be accessed by entering either the Adams Road entrance or the Walton Road entrance. From the Walton Road entrance, head east on Meadow Brook Road, turn right onto Sunset Lane, stay to the right for the VIP/ Accessible Lot, then follow the provided signage.
- Both entrances at Meadow Brook are accessible. In order to enter the facility, guests will go through at least one security checkpoint. We use Magnetometers to screen all of our guests unless you request or require a hand wand, in which case we will have a Crowd Manager of the same gender use a metal detecting hand wand you before you enter the venue. If you are unable to have a metal detecting hand wand used, a Crowd Manager of your gender will perform a pat down before you may enter the facility.
- If you are hearing impaired and want to visit Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, you may request the services of an interpreter by contacting Guest Experience at [email protected]. We ask that you make this request at least two weeks prior to the show date for which the interpreter will be needed.
Golf Cart Escorts
- Guest who require assistance getting to their seats from either of our gates can request a golf cart escort by speaking with a Guest Relations colleague.
Assisted Listening Devices
- We offer Assisted Listening Devices to any guests that require them. They can be checked out at the Guest Service Office which is near the main entrance.
- Once you are in the venue you will be able to utilize accessible restrooms to the left, and a bar area up the accessible ramp that will be to your left just before you enter the pavilion. There is also an accessible concession stand where you will be able to purchase snacks, food and soft drinks.
- If you have lawn tickets and would like to move to accessible seating, you will need to speak with a Guest Relations Supervisor and they will be able to assist you by going to the box office and arranging for you to be seated in one of our accessible areas. Please note this is based on if there are remaining unsold accessible lawn seats.
- The accessible seating locations for Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are located in the rear of the pavilion. These tickets are generally priced at the lawn price. One companion seat may be purchased with the accessible seat. Additional companion seats may be purchased but will be placed in the rows ahead of the accessible section, if available. For assistance purchasing accessible seats or companion seats, please call the Box Office at 313-471-7929.
- If your tickets are in Will Call but you are at the VIP gate, you may speak with a Guest Relations colleague and they will either escort you via golf cart to collect your tickets or retrieve your tickets for you from our Will Call Box Office located near the Main Gate.
Can I bring in a camera?
No video and sound recording devices, GoPros or tablets and No proffessional cameras (detachable lens).
What is the smoking policy?
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with the new Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in the following areas: pavilion, restrooms and sponsor deck.
How do I contact Lost and Found?
During an event, found items are turned into the Guest Services Office near the Main Entrance. Guests may inquire about items at any point during the event. After an event, guests can email [email protected] to inquire about a lost item.
Will the event be canceled due to inclement weather?
All events at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to check social media channels and the news section on this website for updates.
What time do doors open?
The doors for events at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre open 90 minutes before the scheduled show start. This is subject to change.
Can I bring a chair?
Guests are permitted to bring in “beach style” chairs for most amphitheater shows. Camping chairs or chairs that are more than 12 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat (when unfolded) are not permitted into the venue. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests.
Can I bring an umbrella?
Umbrellas are allowed, except pointed tip umbrellas.
Can I bring in my own food?
Guests at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are permitted to bring in their own food, but no outside beverages are permitted. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests.
What are set times for my event?
Set times for each show varies, and are subject to change. Please reach out to our Guest Experience Team at [email protected] or 313.471.7425 for the most up to date run of show.
Where is the rideshare pickup location?
The best spot for rideshares at Meadow Brook Amphitheater is on Meadow Brook Rd at Festival Dr (Near the Meadow Brook Marquee).
Breast pumps are permitted inside the amphitheatre. If you have any questions about related items, please call Guest Experience at 313.471.7425 or email [email protected] For the comfort of nursing mothers, we encourage you to use our First Aid (located near the main concessions stand) to nurse or pump.
Location and Address
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan at the Oakland University campus Southwest corner of Walton Boulevard and Adams Rd. The address is 3554 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309.
What is the amphitheatre capacity?
7,701 Total (*2,819 pavilion + *4,882 lawn seats)
Where can I park?
There are two entrances/exits to Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, one entrance/exit off Walton Boulevard and one entrance/exit off Adams Road.
Where is guest services located?
Guest Services is located at the Main Entrance box office at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre.
What is the Guest Code of Conduct?
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. To provide these types of experiences, we have standards and expectations for all guests and visitors. The Guest Code of Conduct outlines those expectations and policies.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity by displaying proper etiquette as outlined below. Guests should refrain from any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Do not engage in any unruly behavior, including obscene gestures, derogatory, vulgar, biased or abusive language directed at guests, venue personnel, artists, or anyone else. This includes the use of such language, actions or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage violence, a confrontation or threat of physical harm
- Refrain from wearing any clothing or displaying signage/products that contains obscene or indecent messages or signs. Meadow Brook Amphitheatre reserves the right to prohibit anything deemed inappropriate
- Do not fight, throw objects or attempt to enter or interfere with the performance area
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and avoid intoxication, diminished capacity or impairment by alcohol or drugs. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when asked by venue personnel
- Do not exit with the expectation to re-enter the venue after scanning of tickets
- Refrain from smoking inside the venue. Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is a non-smoking
Guests must comply with reasonable requests from venue personnel. Those who refuse may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and possible arrest and/or prosecution. Guests are encouraged to visit either Guest Services Office in the rear of the main Box Office at the main entrance.