313 PRESENTS SEEKS LOCAL CHOIRS TO PERFORM DURING SELECT FOX THEATRE SERIES HOLIDAY SHOW PERFORMANCES
Local Choir and Club Registration is due by Monday, October 21 at 12 p.m.Aug 1, 2019
(DETROIT– August 1, 2019) — 313 Presents is looking for local choirs and glee clubs to enhance the holiday atmosphere at the Fox Theatre in The District Detroit prior to select performances of the 2019-20 Fox Theatre Series. The Fox Theatre Series features many enduring family-friendly productions and holiday concerts that have become a special tradition for many patrons. Choirs will have the opportunity to perform their own acapella holiday set from atop the Fox Theatre’s Grand Staircase at the following holiday shows:
• Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical (Wed., Nov. 20 - Sat., Nov. 23)
• The Illusionists-Magic of the Holidays (Fri., Nov. 29 & Sat., Nov. 30)
• Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical (Sun., Dec. 1; two performances)
• Cirque Dreams Holidaze (Fri., Dec. 13 – Sun., Dec. 15)
• Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis (Sat., Dec. 21)
• Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker (Sun., Dec. 22; three performances)
Selected choirs will perform approximately one hour before show time. Members of all selected choirs will receive discounted tickets on the main floor and all choir members may invite their congregations, schools, families and friends. Local choir and club registration is due by Monday, October 21 at 12 p.m. To register or for more information, please call Andre Davis at (313) 471-3092.
Tickets for shows in the 2019-20 Fox Theatre Series are on sale now and can be purchased at 313Presents.com, Little Caesars Arena XFINITY box office and Ticketmaster.com. Purchase three or more Fox Theatre Series titles and save up to 20% with “Select-Your-Shows” packages by calling the Group Sales Department at (313) 471-3099. Discounts are also available for groups of 10 or more. To learn more, visit 313Presents.com/Ticket-Speical-Offers/Groups.