INDIVIDUAL TICKETS TO THE 2018-19 FOX THEATRE SERIES ON SALE THIS FRIDAY
(DETROIT – July 9, 2018) – 313 Presents today announced individual tickets go on sale Friday, July 13 at 10 a.m. for the 2018-19 Fox Theatre Series.
Fox Theatre Series performances include:
- Jim Steinman’s Bat Out of Hell (Tues., November 6 – Sat., November 17)
- ELF The Musical (Tues., November 20 - Sun., November 25)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Live On Stage (Sat., December 15)
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas By Chip Davis (Sun., December 16)
- A Christmas Story, The Musical (Thurs., December 20 - Sat., December 22)
- Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker* (Sun., December 23)
- ROCK OF AGES (Fri., January 18 & Sat., January 19)
- Legally Blonde - The Musical (Sat., February 9)
- RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles (Fri., March 22)
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA (Fri., March 29 - Sun., March 31)
- The Sound of Music (Sat., April 13 & Sun., April 14)
EVENT: 2018-19 Fox Theatre Series individual ticket on sale
ON SALE: This Friday, July 13 at 10 a.m.
*Individual tickets are currently on sale now
SAVE: Fox Theatre Series subscription packages and discounts for groups of 10+ are available by calling the Olympia Entertainment Group Sales Department at (313) 471-3099. Subscription packages include savings of up to 20 percent when purchasing three or more Fox Theatre Series titles. Offer is valid on select price levels and performances, and is not valid on previously purchased tickets.
Through a growing partnership with MagicSpace Entertainment, the season will open with a 15-performance national tour kick-off of Jim Steinman’s Bat Out of Hell and be highlighted by the Tony® Award-winning production of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA and multiple holiday classics which have become an annual tradition for families at the historic venue in The District Detroit. The Fox Theatre’s 2017-18 series saw its strongest season to-date, closing with a 75 percent increase in total attendance and counting 16 more performance offerings than the previous year.