313 Presents takes great pride in community involvement and makes every effort to accommodate as many ticket donation requests as possible for local non-profit organizations. Please review the information below regarding guidelines and procedures for requesting ticket donations.
Tickets and seating locations are subject to availability and determined by 313 Presents and individual event promoters. To be eligible for a ticket donation, an organization must meet the requirements listed below.
- Non-profit organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS designation unless the fundraiser is a benefit for an individual
- Organization in the state of Michigan
- Item must be used to raise money in an auction or raffle
- Request must be received at least four weeks prior to the organization’s event
- Organization outside the state of Michigan
- Political organization, campaign or candidate seeking public office
- Requests for item to be used as a giveaway item, prize or volunteer recognition gift
- Organization that has already received a donated item within the current calendar year
- For-profit organization, employee outing or benefit program, all-night post-graduation or post-prom party or family reunion
How to Request a Ticket Donation
If your organization meets the requirements above, please complete our Donation Request Form by clicking the button below.
To submit a valid request, please be sure to attach the following paperwork:
- Letter of request on organizational letterhead describing the following: Mission and goals of organization
- Number of tickets requested (up to 4 tickets) and if you require wheelchair seating
- Proposed use for the tickets including the charity event date (ex. silent auction for school
- Contact person (name, phone and email address)
- Copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) form and tax exempt identification number
Can 313 Presents sponsor our upcoming fundraiser?
313 Presents is unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, buy tables at banquets, sponsor a hole at a golf outing, etc. Although we cannot provide you with a monetary donation, please keep 313 Presents in mind should your organization ever need an auction or raffle item for a future fundraising event.
My organization is not located in Michigan. Can I still apply?
Due to the amount of requests we receive and a limited inventory, 313 Presents must limit requests to in-state organizations.
What is the status of my request?
If you submitted a donation request form found on 313Presents.com, the marketing department has received your request and will keep it on file. Tickets for donation need to be approved by each individual show promoter, so it may take some time for them to process and consider the request. The 313 Presents marketing department will respond via email if your request has been approved or denied prior to your event. Please be patient!
Can an auction item be dropped off during a concert to be signed by an artist?
313 Presents does not accept outside items to be autographed. Any unsolicited items will be returned to the sender unsigned. We do not accept responsibility for any items mailed to us.
My company is holding an employee appreciation event. Can you donate an item?
313 Presents is unable to donate tickets to for-profit company programs and initiatives, including employee appreciation events, employee incentives, holiday parties, etc.
My organization decided at the last minute to hold an auction in two weeks. Can you make an exception?
Unfortunately, due to the number of requests we receive, any requests submitted without the necessary four weeks’ notice will be denied. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will consider involving 313 Presents in your future fundraising activities.
Can an organization request multiple donations annually?
In order to fulfill as many requests as possible, the marketing department must limit one donation per organization per calendar year. You are welcome to submit a donation request for an event at the start of the next calendar year.
Will 313 donate tickets so a group from my organization can attend a performance?
If the organization meets the requirements listed, 313 Presents is happy to pass the donation request on to the show’s publicist or promoter for consideration. Tickets are subject to availability and determined by individual event promoters. Also, 313 Presents Group Sales Department often offers discounts on tickets for large groups, please call the Groups Sales Department at 313-471-3099 for details.