Comerica Park Directions & Parking
With 32 parking locations available throughout The District Detroit, you’ll always be less than a 10-minute walk from Comerica Park. Plan your trip ahead of time and book parking online! Visit ParkDistrictDetroit.com or find a parking spot for your event on the calendar widget below.
Parking Policies & Hours
- Parking locations are credit card only.
- No in/out privileges.
- Oversized vehicles are not permitted.
- Parking rates, capacities, and availability are subject to change based on the number and size of events within The District Detroit.
- Olympia Parking is not responsible for vehicles parking on surrounding streets and at non-Olympia owned parking locations.
- Charter buses are instructed to park on the Fisher Service Drive, between Woodward and Brush.
- Event parking begins 4 hours prior and 2 hours after an event.
- All parking locations are available 24/7, unless posted otherwise on-site.
- Accessible parking spaces are available within all 32 parking locations within The District Detroit.
- 61 E. Elizabeth Lot, Tiger Garage, and D Garage have the closest accessible parking spaces to Comerica Park.
- The preferred accessible drop-off & pick-up areas are located at the intersections of either Fisher Service Drive & John R Street or Adams Ave & Witherell Street.
- Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The rideshare area is located at Lot 3, 75 E. Montcalm Street Detroit, MI 48201
Olympia Parking Contact Information
- Phone: (313) 725-3848
- Email: [email protected]
SAVE UP TO 25% WHEN YOU BOOK PARKING ONLINE
- Discover amazing spaces: Find parking anywhere, for now or for later, compare prices & pick the place that’s best for you.
- Drive, arrive, & park: Enter easily with your mobile parking pass.
- When parking is mobile, your life is easy: Download the District Detroit App