Meadow Brook Amphitheatre Directions & Parking
Venue Address: 3554 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309?
- Parking lots open at 4:30 p.m. (for most shows) or 2 1/2 hours prior to a matinee show.
- Tailgating and barbecuing are permitted, no open flames. Vehicles must only occupy one parking space.
- No canopy tents, awnings, or camping toilets are allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No re-admittance.
Parking Fees, Upgrades, & VIP Parking
- Parking fees are included in the ticket price.
- VIP Parking is included in all Royal Member tickets, located in the VIP Lot (Lot 57).
- The VIP Lot is accessible from the Adams Road entrance.
- Limited quantities are available for $30 on a first come first serve basis for nonmembers.
- Accessible Parking is located at the VIP Lot (Lot 57), best accessed from the Adams Road entrance.
Rideshare & Drop-Off
- Rideshare & Pick-Up/Drop-Off areas are located on Meadow Brook Rd outside of the Amphitheatre. Multiple pull-off areas are available. Vehicles can enter from any entrance.
- Limos and buses need to drop-off and pick up their guests in the VIP Lot (Lot 57)
- Main Entrance – 160 Festival Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Main entrance located at the Meadow Brook Amphitheatre marquee.
- Entrance for all parking areas.
- Adams Road – 290 South Adams Road, Rochester Hills, MI
- Preferred entrance for Accessible and VIP Parking, located at Lot 57.
- Quickest Route In – From I-75, exit at University Drive (exit 79) and head east to Squirrel Rd. Take Squirrel Rd. north to Walton Blvd. and turn right onto Walton. Take Walton east, 3/4 mile to the main entrance.