Little Caesars Arena
Little Caesars Arena in The District Detroit serves as the home of the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons and countless other sports, entertainment and community events. Little Caesars Arena also features state-of-the-art technology, fan amenities and active community spaces like the Via, the BELFOR Training Center and the Chevrolet Plaza.
The Little Caesars Arena XFINITY Box Office is located on Woodward Avenue, adjacent to the Chevrolet Entry Northeast.
Monday – Friday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed on non-event days
*Closed Friday November 26th
EVENT DAY HOURS
Monday – Friday: Opens at 11:00 am and closes 60 minutes after event start time
Saturday & Sunday: Opens at 11:00 am and closes 60 minutes after event start time
|Address - 2645 Woodward Avenue Detroit, Michigan 48201|
|Main line - 313-471-7000|
|Accessible Seating Ticket Information - 313-471-7929|
|Lost & Found - Lost and Found Form|
|Guest Experience- Contact Us|
|During events, for non-emergencies, text LCAHELP to 313-513-HELP (4357)|
|Red Wings Group Sales - 313-471-7574|
|Event Group Sales - 313-471-3099|
|Pistons Group Sales - 248-377-8660|
|Private Events - 313-471-3333
|Suite Services - 313-462-8909|
- We have four main entrances that are all ADA Accessible. Our Huntington Northwest entrance is located on Sproat street just south of Woodward, our Chevrolet Northeast entrance is located on Woodward and Sproat, our Comerica Southeast entrance is located at Woodward and Henry and our Meijer Southwest entrance is located at Henry and Park.
- These entrances allow guests to enter the venue directly from the streets of Downtown Detroit and into our street level concourse.
- Before guests are permitted entry to Little Caesars Arena, they must go through one of our three security screening processes. The three different types of screening we offer are magnetometers, hand wands or pat downs if necessary. Should guests not be able to use any of these devices for health reasons, please ask a Crowd Manager for alternative options.
- If you park in our Little Caesars Arena garage located on Cass and Sproat and you have access to one of our premium spaces, you can access our Blue Cross Blue Shield Suite Bridge which will bring you from the parking garage into our Blue Cross Blue Shield Suite Lounge. There is a security checkpoint that you will need to clear before you can enter the Suite Lounge from the Suite Bridge.
Accessible Access to the Floor
- For most concerts, family shows and Detroit Pistons games, we offer accessible floor seating which can be accessed by using our Southeast elevators located in the A/B Lobby off Woodward Avenue, or near Mikes Pizza restaurant, just right of the Olympia sign.
- ADA Accessible parking is available in all of Olympia Development of Michigan’s parking lots. Additional ADA spaces will be reserved in ODM Lot 2721 Cass. These spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis at the going rate with presentation of ADA license plate or hang tag.
Accessible Drop Off
- The designated ADA Drop Off / Pick Up location for Little Caesars Arena guests is along the West Fisher Service Drive near Park Street. Guests can enter the building through the Meijer Southwest Entrance, and request wheelchair assistance from our Guest Relations team if needed. Accessible parking spots are also available in the Little Caesars Arena Garage, as well as the surrounding Olympia-owned parking lots. These spots are available on a first-come, first served basis, at the going event rate.
- All fixed concession stands at Little Caesars Arena are wheelchair accessible. Accessible counters are available for guests in wheelchairs can be found at dispersed locations throughout the street level and upper concourses. Accessible tables and service counters are available for guests in wheelchairs in all Club locations and at all restaurants adjacent to the Little Caesars Arena (District Market, Mike’s Pizza and Sports and Social).
- Accessible drinking fountains are available at the following locations:
- Street Level Concourse: Portals 1, 4, 10 and 13
- Upper Level Concourse: Portals 21, 29 and 62
- Dining Options: Please visit the Guest Services Office outside PORTAL 10 or 67 for information and assistance. This information is also available at any concession stand. Healthy options are also offered throughout the arena. Look for the St. Joseph Mercy Health System Healthy Choice logo on menus around the arena for healthier options.
- Accessible seating can be purchased through all announced ticket sales locations, based on availability.
- Additional companion seating may be purchased based on availability by calling 313-471-7929. All entrances are ADA accessible. We have ADA seating available at every price point in the arena. If a guest requires accommodation after their ticket purchase, they should contact the box office for assistance. If the guest is at the arena and needs to be relocated, they should start at the box office across from Portal 5 for assistance. If the box office cannot assist, a Guest Experience Supervisor may be able to assist you.
Assisted Listening Devices
- For guests with hearing impairments, assisted listening devices are available at the Guest Service Office on the street level concourse outside PORTAL 10.
- The devices operate on an FM system. Guests wishing to check out a device must leave a driver’s license or credit card, which will be returned upon receipt of the device.
- Devices are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are provided free of charge.
Sign Language Interpreter
- A sign language interpreter can be provided; however, a four-week notice is required before an event.
- To request a sign language interpreter, please call 313-471-7328.
Sensory Kits & KultureCity
- Little Caesars Arena has partnered with KultureCity to make all events hosted at the arena sensory inclusive. This initiative promotes an accommodating and positive experience for all guests and fans with sensory needs. Sensory bags, equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools, and verbal cue card are available to all guests who may feel overwhelmed by the environment. Guests wishing to check out a sensory bag must sign a waiver and leave a driver’s license or credit card, which will be returned upon receipt of the sensory bag in the same condition. Sensory bags are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are provided free of charge.
- For guests experiencing challenges with their tickets, please reach out to one of our Guest Relations colleagues to assist you. They will work with their Supervisor and the box office and work to get the situation resolved.
- If you have Will Call tickets and you aren’t near the Chevrolet Northeast entrance, our Guest Relations colleagues can go get your tickets and bring them back to you.
- For those who may need a quieter and more secure environment, guests also have access to quiet areas including the Budweiser Biergarten (located between PORTALS 16-18) and the Mother’s Room (located near PORTAL 20).
- The only animals allowed inside Little Caesars Arena are those serving as a guide, signal or service animal to aid guests with disabilities. Guests escorted by service animals may not take up any additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat but may purchase accessible seating.
- Wheel chairs are available at each entrance for transportation to and from the seating areas. Upon arena entry, please ask any staff member for wheelchair assistance and they will be happy to help you.
- Wheelchairs are not available for individual use during events. Please be aware that wheelchairs are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, during periods of heavy volume, guests may be asked to wait until a wheelchair becomes available to transport them either to their seats or back to the doors. In the event of a medical emergency in which wheelchair service is required, please contact the nearest staff member.
- Guests are permitted to bring their own wheelchairs to Little Caesars Arena.
- For guests who wish to transfer from their wheelchair into an arena seat, we will store their wheelchair at one of our Guest Service Offices and return the wheelchair to the guest when desired.
Can I bring my purse or my bag into the arena?
To uphold health and safety protocols, minimize contact and ensure a more seamless entry process, Little Caesars Arena has adopted a no bag policy.
Exceptions to this policy include bags needed due to medical necessity including diaper bags, breast pumps and other medical devices. Medical bags must measure smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” and be screened via X-ray at a designated entrance.
Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
What is the smoking policy?
For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking, including e-cigarettes, and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
Can I bring a camera in the arena?
Professional cameras, video recorders and flash photography are prohibited. Camera policies vary for events, concerts and other shows.
How do I contact lost and found?
During an event, found items are turned into the Guest Services Office outside PORTALS 10, 20 or 67. Guests may inquire about items at any point during the event. After an event, guests may call the Little Caesars Arena Lost and Found Hotline at 313-471-7460 or guests can click this link to submit a missing item.
Can I bring food & drink into the venue?
Food & beverage is not permitted to be brought into the venue.
Will the event be canceled due to inclement weather?
Little Caesars Arena rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis (this stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket). Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, the information will be posted immediately through the venue's social media outlets.
Is my event sold at full capacity?
While the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve and we prepare to reopen, the health and safety of our guests, staff and artists is the top priority. Unless noted, your event is being sold at full capacity with anticipation that restrictions will be lifted by the time of the event. We continue to work closely with state and local health officials while following capacity guidelines and protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We will monitor protocols and guidelines as they evolve and communicate updates or changes to ticket holders via email, 313Presents.com and our social channels.
What time do the doors open for my event?
Doors for Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons games open 90 minutes prior to game time. Doors for concerts and general events open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled event time. Door times are subject to change.
Can I bring in an umbrella?
Umbrellas are allowed, except pointed tip umbrellas into Little Caesars Arena.
What are the set times for my event?
Set times for each show varies, and are subject to change. Please reach out to our Guest Experience Team at GuestExperience@olyent.com or 313.471.7425 for the most up to date run of show.
Where is the rideshare drop off?
For drop off, your rideshare can drop you off on the West Fisher Service Drive along Park Street. For pickup, from the arena head south down Woodward Ave. towards Montcalm St. Behind St. John's Church, you will find the rideshare lot. There will also be signs in place to help direct you.
Is there a mothers room where I can nurse my baby?
For the comfort of nursing mothers, there is a Mothers Room on the Street Level Concourse outside PORTAL 20. This location includes a sink, microwave, refrigerator and private, curtained areas with electrical outlets. There is also a family restroom inside this area for your convenience. Breast pumps are permitted inside the arena. If you have any questions about related items, please call Guest Experience at 313.471.7425 or email GuestExperience@olyent.com
How do I get message displayed on the videoboard?
To have a message displayed on the scoreboard during Detroit Red Wings games, visit DetroitRedWings.com/WishClub and submit the form to the Detroit Red Wings Wish Club. Messages must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the preferred game date. Messages require a minimum donation of $75 to the Red Wings Wish Club. To have a message displayed on the scoreboard during Detroit Pistons games, visit Pistons.com/Community/Get-Involved. Birthday messages are displayed during halftime at Detroit Pistons home games only. A $75 minimum donation to the Detroit Pistons Foundation is required for a Birthday Message. Birthday Messages must be received at least 48 hours before the requested Pistons game date. Scoreboard messaging is not available at concerts or events.
What is the Guest Code of Conduct?
Little Caesars Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. To provide these types of experiences, we have standards and expectations for all guests and visitors. The Guest Code of Conduct outlines those expectations and policies.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity by displaying proper etiquette as outlined below. Guests should refrain from any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Do not engage in any unruly behavior, including obscene gestures, derogatory, vulgar, biased or abusive language directed at guests, venue personnel, artists, or anyone else. This includes the use of such language, actions or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage violence, a confrontation or threat of physical harm
- Refrain from wearing any clothing or displaying signage/products that contains obscene or indecent messages or signs. Little Caesars Arena reserves the right to prohibit anything deemed inappropriate
- Do not fight, throw objects or attempt to enter or interfere with the performance area
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and avoid intoxication, diminished capacity or impairment by alcohol or drugs. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when asked by venue personnel
- Do not exit with the expectation to re-enter the venue after scanning of tickets
- Refrain from smoking inside the venue. Little Caesars Arena is a non-smoking venue
Guests must comply with reasonable requests from venue personnel. Those who refuse may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and possible arrest and/or prosecution. Guests are encouraged to utilize our text assist tool and/or share any concerns during the event with our venue personnel as soon as possible. Visit one of our Guest Services Offices near PORTALS 10, 20 or 67, or text LCAHELP along with your location and issue to 313-513-HELP (4357)
What are the health & safety measures in place at the venue?
The health and safety of our guests, staff and performers is our first priority. Please visit our Health & Safety Protocol page for more information.
Do you offer sensory-friendly options?
Little Caesars Arena, the Fox Theatre, DTE Energy Amphitheatre, Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre and Comerica Park have partnered with and gained certification with KultureCity, making all events hosted at the venues sensory inclusive. This initiative promotes an accommodating and positive experience for all guests with sensory needs.
Event staff are trained by leading medical professionals on how to recognize guests with sensory needs and how to best handle a sensory overload situation. Sensory bags, equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools, verbal cue cards and weighted lap pads are available to all guests who may feel overwhelmed by the environment. Guests will also have access to sensory areas for those who may need a quieter and more secure environment. Sensory bags may be checked out at Guest Services at each venue the day or night of an event.