Jurassic Quest hours are 9 a.m – 8 p.m, and time slots are available by the hour.
You can select your time slot during the ticket buying process.
The venue will be closed on Monday (August 24) and Tuesday (August 25).
The nation’s best touring dinosaur exhibit has been transformed into an interactive drive-thru experience, featuring over 70 moving and life-like dinosaurs, as well as the 50 foot-long Megalodon! Although the drive-thru experience means guests will stay safe inside their vehicle, they will still need to watch out for the swinging tail of the 80 foot-long Spinosaurus!
- Encounter some of the largest dinosaurs to ever roam the earth, and some of the eeriest marine creatures to ever lurk the ocean’s depths, from the safety of your family vehicle.
- Online audio tour that will lead you throughout the thrilling dinosaur safari.
- Guests will be texted a link before their time slot, which will open on their cellular device upon arrival.
- The audio tour can play through phone speaker and through car speakers if your device connects in that way.
- The online audio tour link is also available at www.jurassicquest.com.
- Opportunities to visit with a one-of-a-kind baby dinosaurs and Jurassic Quest‘s team of dino trainers as well as the chance to capture the moment with a safari-style photo of your vehicle and family transported back in time via a Jurassic setting complete with a dinosaur backdrop.
- One photo per family is FREE and included in ticket purchase.
Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. If you are interested in bringing a group to an upcoming event, please click the "Get Group Tickets" button below to fill out our interest form and a Group Sales Executive will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with an executive directly, please call 313-471-3099. For more group sales information and FAQs, please visit 313presents.com/Groups.
Jurassic Quest will continue to take extra precautionary measures to provide a clean and safe event. Food or beverage will not be available for purchase onsite, so guests are encouraged to bring their own snacks to enjoy during the ride. Merchandise will be available for purchase at the Dino Store, and all transactions are cashless and touchless, as staff will deliver items to vehicles. Guests are to remain in vehicles and wear masks in the event they exit the vehicle in allowed areas to use the restroom prior to or after the ride. Social distancing rules will be requested of all guests and maintained by Jurassic Quest crew, who will be sanitizing equipment, dinosaurs and workstations more frequently and thoroughly throughout the entirety of the event. Employees will be applying hand sanitizer and washing their hands regularly throughout each day, in addition to wearing masks. Guest safety and enjoyment is Jurassic Quest‘s top priority.
Guests must travel through the drive-thru in the comfort of their own vehicle - no rentals or golf carts will be provided and walkers are not allowed. To ensure participant safety, all guests must ride inside their vehicles (yes, pets inside vehicles are allowed), no riders in truck beds, however. Trailers are also not allowed – as they might tempt the hungry dinos too much. Oversized vehicles and vehicles with more than nine riders are allowed (at $80 per vehicle plus fees), but vehicles must be under 10 feet tall and under 25 feet long.