Where to Eat
The Pine Tap Bar
The Pine Tap Bar is an open-air beer garden, open to all ticketholders. It sits on an expansive deck on a wooded lot, located inside the West Entrance, and can accommodate 400 people, seated and standing.
The Pine Tap offers an extensive offering of more than 20 world-class craft, retro and traditional beers, at our full-service bar. You can also visit The Union Mac Shack to get some Union Mac and Cheese as well as your favorite Founder’s beer. The Pine Tap is open from the moment gates open each show.
The Arbor is available to all ticketholders and is the destination for post-show drinks and food. It offers an intimate setting that can accommodate 180 people, seated and standing, with bathroom access. Located inside the East Entrance, the Arbor features a full bar and food menu featuring Bar-B-Que from the grill and various menu options for everyone to enjoy.
Open an hour after the show ends, fans can keep the good times rolling with DJ entertainment after select shows and late night food favorites served alongside an assortment of beer choices and specialty cocktails.
We feature unique food options like Groove Smoothies, Galindo's Authentic Mexican, Little Caesars Pizza, Honcho, La Shish, Planet Sub, and frozen cocktails! We also offer other typical concession food options like soft jumbo pretzels, hot dogs, beer/wine/cocktails, soda, water and more!
- Main Concessions are located at the base of the hill above the East Entrance Main Plaza. Includes food offerings from Honcho.
- Knook and the Jim Beam On the Rocks Bar – adjoining the Main concessions area
- Cabana Bar – on the Main Plaza inside the East Entrance
- Stage Right Concessions – next to the pavilion, stage right. Includes food offerings from Little Caesars Pizza and Galindo’s Authentic Mexican.
- Stage Left Concessions – next to the pavilion, stage left. Includes food offerings from La Shish and Planet Sub.
- Bud Light Hilltop Deck Concession and Deck Area – providing 16 additional portions of sale in addition, roaming vendors will patrol the walkways and the lawn area offering an expanded lineup of beverage and snack items.
(for Royal Season Ticket Members only)
The Ivy Lounge is available exclusively to DTE Royal Members before, during and after each show. Located inside the VIP Entrance, the lounge can accommodate 520 people, seated and standing, and has private restrooms.
The site of select post-show after-parties and entertainment, the Ivy Lounge features specialty cocktails and a select wine list. Various menus are also available at the Ivy Lounge – from small plates to an a la carte menu to a post-show menu and other favorites, including pizza, chicken wings, nachos and sandwiches.