RULES & POLICIES FOR LITTLE CAESARS ARENA
To ensure the safety of all fans, any carry-in parcels may be checked by Little Caesars Arena security.
The following additional items cannot be brought into the arena by guests:
- Weapons (including guns and knives of all sizes)
- Aerosol cans
- Beverages (in any type of container)
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Beach balls or other inflatable objects
- Bats, hockey sticks and clubs
- Whistles and Horns. Foghorns/airhorns and plastic horns, such as vuvuzelas and didgeridoos
- Laser pointers or any similar devices
- Optical Illusions: items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas.
- Hard-sided bags
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance. Purses and diaper bags that, while having the appearance of backpacks, will be allowed provided that they meet the 14 x 14 x 6 size requirement)
- Illegal substances
- Any form of marijuana
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses exceeding 80mm
- iPads, GoPros, laptops and other tablets
Banners and Signs
Banners and signs may not obstruct the view of guests.
Banners and signs must be hockey, basketball or show related and may not contain objectionable subject matter or be commercial in nature.
Banners and signs may not be attached to the building or hung over railings. Little Caesars Arena reserves the right to remove any banner at any time.
Banners and signs must
- utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, and
- not be affixed to or draped over any part of the arena structure.
Banners and signs may be displayed only
- in areas where they do not obscure advertising, arena signage or impede the operation of Little Caesars Arena
- so as not to unduly obstruct any person’s view of the ice surface, court or stage
Banners and signs may only be shown
- Prior to the start of the game
- during stops in play
- after the conclusion of the game
Banners and signs may not bear a message that
- is slanderous
- is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children
- contains “fighting words” likely to provoke a breach of the peace
- contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification
- is political in nature