RULES & POLICIES FOR LITTLE CAESARS ARENA
To ensure the safety of all fans, any carry-in parcels may be checked by Little Caesars Arena security.
The following additional items cannot be brought into the arena by guests:
- Weapons (including guns and knives of all sizes)
- Aerosol cans
- Beverages (in any type of container)
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Beach balls or other inflatable objects
- Bats, hockey sticks and clubs
- Whistles and Horns. Foghorns/airhorns and plastic horns, such as vuvuzelas and didgeridoos
- Laser pointers or any similar devices
- Optical Illusions: items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas.
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 18 inches in length. Teams are also prohibited from providing such items to fans either by sale or giveaway.
- Hard-sided bags
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance. Purses and diaper bags that, while having the appearance of backpacks, will be allowed provided that they meet the 14 x 14 x 6 size requirement)
- Illegal substances
- Any form of marijuana
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses exceeding 80mm
- iPads, GoPros, laptops and other tablets
Use of any prohibited item must be reported to Arena Security and the item must be confiscated.